Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Future India

I came across this shocking news today and the news made me wonder where India is heading. The back to back New Year eve incidents, SMS scandals that we hear and read everyday and news like this should really be considered serious and made sure they are not repeated. I feel that India has not just embraced western culture but has started worshipping it. The problem with that is, if a teenager delivers a baby in US, she only will have the financial issues (if any) to raise a baby but socially everyone (including the new born) will be fine. But in India, spare a thought for the innocent new born. I am not trying to argue east vs west and which one is best, but my question is do we really have social protection in India? Any thoughts..feedback..?

0 comments:

 

© 2010Dhoda! | by Shankar