Sunday, August 30, 2009

நூறு...100...One Hundred

I just realized that I completed 100 posts (excluding my short stories collection) since starting the blog in November 2007. Each blogger has their own reason for writing and maintaining the blog. Here's some of mine:
  1. I like writing
  2. A place to document my thoughts
  3. Medium to share my thoughts with others
  4. Chance to do something new - edit HTML, update layouts etc
  5. Simple "Kick" that I get knowing there are others out there who is following my blog - about 3200+ hits in about 22 months, not much, but something that keeps me interested.
Thanks to each and everyone who visit my blog and also for your support, love, hate or whatever that you have shown directly or indirectly.

1 comments:

(Mis)Chief Editor said...

Congrats!

Keep going even you could not get 100 on 100!!

 

© 2010Dhoda! | by Shankar